Altair Hang Gliding Dual Pod POWER with BT Vario and Pitot tube II
– AltAIR bluetooth vario with speed sensor (Pitot tube) and 4 key keyboard on the front panel
– NEW sleek shape
– Pod housing is made to fit Compeo, Digifly AIR and Naviter Oudie4 instruments (*please note – the housing not interchangeable like on our Universal Pod, the hole form allows to use any of these instruments)
– Secondary pod hole allows to use a smartphone or tablet up to 165mm with Compeo installed and up to 174mm with Digifly AIR.
– Powerbank: MI Powerbank 2S, capacity 10000 mAh
– Powerbank is installed, powerbank buttons on the front face of the pod
– Micro USB charging cable included, Type C or Lightning – on demand
– Charging socket for powerbank – on the front panel, so there is no need to take out the powerbank for charging.
– Suggested mount – M8 female thread on pod (Flytec rod mount or other types – on demand)
3D PRINTED BASEBAR/UPRIGHT BRACKETS are sold separately for: 35/40 euro – Click Here
For the customers from the USA, Norway, Benelux countries – Please contact your Altair dealer for purchasing this product. The list of the dealers can be found here.
If you choose the aquaprint option for the color we will contact you for the details to discuss your preferences!
Bluetooth Headset Two Way Radio For Baofeng, Kenwood, Icom, Motorolla
The hands-free earpiece provides the best audio quality when paired with BTD-002M dongle connecting two way radios and is comfortable and flexible enough for using while hang gliding.
If you would like to additionally set up your helmet with convenient Bluetooth 4.0 rechargeable set of speakers and microphone, please take a look a the link below. This additional set seamlessly connects to the presented Bluetooth radio adapter and the ptt button simultaneously.
Fiberglass Universal Hang Gliding POD for Compeo+/6030, Digifly, Flymaster, Odie 4, Volirium, Kobo
Each pod consists of two parts: universal pod body and interchangeable cover.
Please bear in mind the speedbar/upright bracket is sold separately here.
The pod with covers for Flytec 6030, Digifly AIR, Oudie 4, Flymaster, Volirium and Kobo are available right now.
Price: EUR 150 – pod with one cover;
3D PRINTED BASEBAR BRACKETS are sold separately for: 40€ – Click Here
For the customers from the USA, Norway, Benelux countries and Canada – Please contact your Altair dealer for purchasing this product. The list of the dealers can be found here.
VODOOL Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headset Helmet
Item Type: Helmet Headset
Applicable Helmet Type: Universal
Item Height: 14cm
Special Features: Noise Reduction
External Testing Certification: CE
Model Name: Helmet Headset
Special Function: Noise Reduction
Stand By time: 35 hours
Working time: 5-8 hours
Item Weight: 121g
Baofeng UV-5R8W 136-174/400-520 MHz Dual Band FM 8W UPGRADED
Dimensions: 400mm Length
Frequency Range: uhf/vhf
Walkie Talkie Type: Portable
Model Number: Nagoya NA-771
Brand Name: BAOFENG
Talk Range: Enhanced intercom distance
Antenna Max Power: 10W
Antena Weight: 28g
Gain(MAX): 2.15db (144MHz)/3.0db(430MHz)
Uhf Vhf Antenna: NA-771
NA-771: walkie talkie Baofeng Antenna
AdventureFlying Hang Gliding Calendar 2019
Viento Thermal Map of the Eastern Alps – Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Bavaria
This map contains house thermals, optimal glide lines and potential landing areas for a light wind, thermal day in the alpine regions of Austria, Italy (Südtirol – Gemona), Switzerland as well as Bavaria..
- Known house thermals: the marked house thermals are recognised hotspots , which, depending on the time of day, generally provide lift.Airfields’ radio frequencies, including military and civil frequencies
- Field landing areas – good
- Field landing areas – doable
- Field landing areas – emergency only
- Good possibilities for crossing main ridges
- Good glide lines – often with good transition possibilities
- Prominent mountains/thermals, including names and altitudes
- Important mountain passes incl. altitude
- QR codes linking to important info pages
- Additional good glide lines in different areas
- in clear plastic sleeve and cardboard envelope or rolled in a solid mailing tube
Note: The writings are in German and in English.