– NEW sleek shape
– Pod housing is made to fit Compeo, Digifly AIR and Naviter Oudie4 instruments (*please note – the housing not interchangeable like on our Universal Pod, the hole form allows to use any of these instruments);
– Secondary pod hole allows to use a smartphone up to 148x77mm with Compeo installed and up to 155x77mm with Digifly AIR.
– Powerbank is installed, powerbank buttons on the front face of the pod
– Charging socket for powerbank – on the front panel, so there is no need to take out the powerbank for charging.
– Suggested mount – M8 female thread on pod (Flytec rod mount or other types – on demand) –
Length of the pod – 530 mm, weight (without powerbank) – 330g
– Pod material – fiberglass
– Package includes: Dual Pod; Velcros for phone and powerbank mounting; M4 screw for mounting Compeo/6030; Removable plate with 3M Dual Lock (TM) velcro for mounting Digifly/Oudie4; 2 Pitot tubes (for 6030 and Digifly) Installed micro-usb cable for charging the powerbank Pod pouch.
3D PRINTED BASEBAR/UPRIGHT BRACKETS are being sold separately for 35/40 euro – Click Here
For the customers from the USA, Norway, Benelux countries and Canada – Please contact your Altair dealer for purchasing this product. The list of the dealers can be found here.